Monday, November 06, 2006

Santa Maria Burritos

I came home from work and Warren said, "I think you're going to want to take pictures of your dinner tonight."

"Yay!" I replied as I took off in search of the camera.

Per usual, Warren got his inspiration from a piece of meat. A Santa Maria tri-tip to be exact.


I had never seen a meat thermometer until I married Warren.


As you can see, it enables him to keep the meat nice and bloody, just the way I like it. (I'm sure that there are at least two people inferring totally nonexistent sexual innuendo by now.)


Next Warren pulled out a giant tortilla and positioned his meat next to some sauteed veggies, salsa, sour cream, and mashed avocado.


Finally, the meat and accoutrements get all rolled up for their rendezvous with the rice and beans. Mmmmmmmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Warren's meat looks delicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...