Monday, August 20, 2007

Chicken Wings

Warren protested when I whipped out the camera at dinnertime saying his wings weren't anything special. I disagree. Coated in hot sauce and corn meal they are unlike any other. When I was pregnant with Satchel I requested them at least weekly. I especially like picking the crusty bits off of the aluminum foil when they come out of the oven.


He did a non-spicy batch breaded in panko for the monkeys.


After making happy plates, Satchel and Jiro requested ice cream. We're totally hooked on Breyer's triple chocolate (think Neopolitan with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate). Mid scoop Satchel said, "I want whipped cream on it!" And then one thing led to another. Much to my delight, I ended up with half of a banana split for dessert.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...